Dr. Woods House Museum 

Museums 

Gift Shop

Dr. Woods House Museum Dr. Woods House Museum was the home of Dr. Robert Woods and his family, one of the first doctors in Leduc. The house was built in 1927 and is a classic Craftsman bungalow with Art Deco styling. 

Dr. Woods House Museum

The museum captures upper-middle class life during the late 1920s to 1930s in small town Alberta. It is tastefully decorated with antique furniture and effects, mostly through the generous donations of local residents.There are a large number of artifacts in the museum: vintage clothing, house wares, and personal items of everyday life during this period. 

Dr. Woods House Museum

Dr. Woods House MuseumWe have a large Tea Room (formerly the garage) and hold monthly Teas, given by the ladies of the Leduc & District Historical Society, to benefit the museum. The Tea Room is an oasis of serenity welcoming visitors to sit and rest with a cup of tea at any time. It is handicapped accessible, though the rest of the house has stairs. The Tea Room may also be rented for private functions. School programming is held throughout the year, by appointment.

Dr. Woods House Museum  Dr. Woods House Museum