The Redcliff Museum was established in the spring of 1980 by a group of concerned people who felt the history of Redcliff and area should be preserved.
The town of Redcliff provided the old Town Hall to the Museum Society and the museum was opened to the public in June of 1981.
About the Collections
The collection consists of industrial exhibits, farming, ranching, school, commerce and domestic exhibits; audiotaped interviews of citizens, photos and manuscripts and past issues of "The Redcliff Review" (1910-1939) weekly newspaper included on microfilm; Redcliff School District records from 1911-1992; photographs and manuscripts of ranching and early industries
Manuscripts • Photographs • Sound Recordings
Ceramics, Porcelain or Pottery • Costumes • Furniture or Furnishings
Agriculture • Costumes and Accessories • Furniture or Furnishings • Household Objects or Domestic Technology • Industrial Technology and History • Manuscripts • Maps, Charts, Plans or Blueprints • Medals • Medical History and Technology • Memorabilia • Military History and Technology • Oral History • Toys and Games • Transportation • Local History • Weapons
Plants and Animals (Biological Collections) : Agricultural or Domestic
Services & Activities
Redcliff Days (June); gift shop on the premises
Guided Tours : English • Parking Facilities : Free • Special Needs Facilities : Washrooms : Wheelchair access